Finalists for the Adelaide Roots and Blues Association’s 2018 Blues and Roots Albums of the Year have been announced.
Since 2015 the Adelaide Roots and Blues Association has recognised South Australian Blues and Roots releases and invites those that qualify to enter their respective albums.
From a field of 18 albums released between 1st July 2017 and 30th June 2018 and entered, a total of 6 finalists have been selected.
Finalists for the ARBA 2018 Blues Album of the Year are:
- Black Hill – Lazy Eye
- Menu of Sin – Mick Kidd and Dave Blight
- Tales of a Rich Girl – Kings and Associates
Finalists for the ARBA 2018 Roots Album of the Year are:
- Red Leaf – Cal Williams Jr
- Whiskey Man – Eric Santucci
- You Are Not Alone – Courtney Robb
Winners of each category to be announced and presented at the ARBA Member Muster, October 19, 2018 at the Semaphore Workers Club.